I write software for a living and I last considered the algorithmic complexity (Big-O / Theta / Omega) of what I wrote:Displaying poll results.
Every time I write new code
4836 votes / 24%
After years of working, I have a feel for what are heavy operations, so only if the profiler points out my code as a time sink
6401 votes / 32%
What’s algorithmic complexity?
2595 votes / 13%
Cowboy Neal is as much complexity as I can handle
1420 votes / 7%
Other (specify in comments)
466 votes / 2%
I don't write software for a living
4100 votes / 20%
19818 total votes.
- Which company do you consider to be the most innovative? Posted on February 12th, 2018 | 15453 votes
- When will humans walk on Mars? Posted on March 4th, 2018 | 14641 votes
- How do you explain former pentagon official, Luis Elizondo's claim of UFO's existence beyond a reasonable doubt? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 14345 votes
- Do you believe Earth has been visited by intelligent extraterrestrial alien life? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 302 comments
- When will humans walk on Mars? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 212 comments
- Which company do you consider to be the most innovative? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 202 comments