Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22115 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18869 votes
- How many different instant messaging/chat services (i.e. WhatsApp, Slack, Hangouts, etc) do you use? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 15976 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 243 comments