I typically visit a doctor (for medical reasons) ...Displaying poll results.
Less than once a year
10996 votes / 47%
Once a year, roughly
4697 votes / 20%
2-3 times a year
3847 votes / 16%
4-10 times a year
1750 votes / 7%
More than 10 times a year
563 votes / 2%
Are you counting the vet?
1332 votes / 5%
23185 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30731 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11031 votes
- Would you like to see a new mainstream mobile OS to compete with iOS and Android? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 10856 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 207 comments