How has your opinion on the safety of nuclear power changed after the events in Japan?Displaying poll results.
Not at all.
21966 votes / 39%
It seems slightly safer than I thought.
5881 votes / 10%
It seems much safer than I thought.
5087 votes / 9%
It seems slightly less safe than I thought.
6314 votes / 11%
It seems much less safe than I thought.
4304 votes / 7%
I read a few Wikipedia pages and I'm now an expert.
6136 votes / 11%
I am preparing a Godzilla-proof bunker.
5874 votes / 10%
55562 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22113 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18867 votes
- How many different instant messaging/chat services (i.e. WhatsApp, Slack, Hangouts, etc) do you use? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 15468 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on March 14th, 2017 | 243 comments