How I treat my books:Displaying poll results.
Fine and valuable art: protect, preserve, safeguard
3425 votes / 21%
Ordinary possessions: Respect, don't fret over
7921 votes / 48%
Working tools, but careful: Post-Its and pencil
2005 votes / 12%
Pfui! Margin Doodles and notes -- in ink.
535 votes / 3%
Once in a while I shake out the sand and food.
536 votes / 3%
I just back-up and recharge them once in a while.
1753 votes / 10%
16175 total votes.
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on November 10th, 2017 | 18408 votes
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on November 29th, 2017 | 13954 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11078 votes
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 287 comments
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 199 comments