As a target for malware, my main computer is ...Displaying poll results.
Totally impervious (HURD, non-networked)
425 votes / 1%
Essentially immune (OpenBSD level)
972 votes / 3%
Pretty safe (typical Linux or OS X, say)
13078 votes / 48%
Running scared (well-maintained Windows)
10304 votes / 37%
Ground Zero (unpatched windows)
1146 votes / 4%
My answer below is better than these options.
1256 votes / 4%
27181 total votes.
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on November 10th, 2017 | 18428 votes
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on November 29th, 2017 | 16867 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11084 votes
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 287 comments
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 221 comments