As a target for malware, my main computer is ...Displaying poll results.
Totally impervious (HURD, non-networked)
425 votes / 1%
Essentially immune (OpenBSD level)
972 votes / 3%
Pretty safe (typical Linux or OS X, say)
13078 votes / 48%
Running scared (well-maintained Windows)
10304 votes / 37%
Ground Zero (unpatched windows)
1146 votes / 4%
My answer below is better than these options.
1256 votes / 4%
27181 total votes.
- How do you usually unlock your smartphone? Posted on March 29th, 2017 | 22360 votes
- Which voice assistant do you think is the best? Posted on April 16th, 2017 | 18510 votes
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 15709 votes
- Should "smartphones" be renamed? If so, they should be called: Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 380 comments
- How do you usually unlock your smartphone? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 247 comments
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 221 comments