As a target for malware, my main computer is ...Displaying poll results.
Totally impervious (HURD, non-networked)
425 votes / 1%
Essentially immune (OpenBSD level)
972 votes / 3%
Pretty safe (typical Linux or OS X, say)
13078 votes / 48%
Running scared (well-maintained Windows)
10304 votes / 37%
Ground Zero (unpatched windows)
1146 votes / 4%
My answer below is better than these options.
1256 votes / 4%
27181 total votes.
- Will You Be Installing Windows 10? Posted on July 29th, 2015 | 21476 votes
- If I were being launched into space today ... Posted on July 12th, 2015 | 13285 votes
- I spent Mother's Day this year ... Posted on May 11th, 2015 | 12180 votes
- Will You Be Installing Windows 10? Posted on May 11th, 2015 | 257 comments
- In a 5-star rating scheme, the new Mad Max film ... Posted on May 11th, 2015 | 246 comments
- Ross Ulbricht was sentenced to life in prison, and ... Posted on May 11th, 2015 | 225 comments