With one-time-only use of a cloning machine, I would:Displaying poll results.
4708 votes / 30%
Clone a parent, grandparent, etc.
346 votes / 2%
Clone one of my children.
231 votes / 1%
Clone a pet.
1020 votes / 6%
Clone a spouse / significant other.
1532 votes / 9%
Clone someone these categories don't address.
3015 votes / 19%
Clone no one! Stop cloning around, you kids!
4688 votes / 30%
15540 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22102 votes
- I write software for a living and I last considered the algorithmic complexity (Big-O / Theta / Omega) of what I wrote: Posted on December 27th, 2016 | 19762 votes
- Will humans discover life on another planet in the next 200 years? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 18841 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on February 22nd, 2017 | 243 comments