With one-time-only use of a cloning machine, I would:Displaying poll results.
4708 votes / 30%
Clone a parent, grandparent, etc.
346 votes / 2%
Clone one of my children.
231 votes / 1%
Clone a pet.
1020 votes / 6%
Clone a spouse / significant other.
1532 votes / 9%
Clone someone these categories don't address.
3015 votes / 19%
Clone no one! Stop cloning around, you kids!
4688 votes / 30%
15540 total votes.
- Which company do you consider to be the most innovative? Posted on February 12th, 2018 | 15455 votes
- When will humans walk on Mars? Posted on March 4th, 2018 | 14644 votes
- How do you explain former pentagon official, Luis Elizondo's claim of UFO's existence beyond a reasonable doubt? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 14345 votes
- Do you believe Earth has been visited by intelligent extraterrestrial alien life? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 302 comments
- When will humans walk on Mars? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 212 comments
- Which company do you consider to be the most innovative? Posted on December 26th, 2017 | 202 comments