With one-time-only use of a cloning machine, I would:Displaying poll results.
4708 votes / 30%
Clone a parent, grandparent, etc.
346 votes / 2%
Clone one of my children.
231 votes / 1%
Clone a pet.
1020 votes / 6%
Clone a spouse / significant other.
1532 votes / 9%
Clone someone these categories don't address.
3015 votes / 19%
Clone no one! Stop cloning around, you kids!
4688 votes / 30%
15540 total votes.
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on November 10th, 2017 | 18445 votes
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on November 29th, 2017 | 17911 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11090 votes
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 287 comments
- Do you own Bitcoin? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 221 comments