Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

NASA Names New Spacecraft 'Altair' 100

simonbp writes "NASA's new spacecraft, designed to travel to the Moon and International Space Station, has been christened 'Altair' - 'named after a variable double star in the constellation Aquila.' The crew launch vehicle will be called 'Ares I'; the larger cargo vehicle, 'Ares V'; and the lunar landers will be named after Artemis, the Greek goddess of the Moon and twin sister of Apollo."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

NASA Names New Spacecraft 'Altair'

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...