Interesting document, but highly flawed. From a quick reading:
- Many undefined terms like "reasonable" that are inviting abuse.
- The "strong weight" against avoiding offence and expected thick skin will be interpreted as everything must be as offensive as possible.
- There are many, many loopholes. It's not harassment if you just wait for an excuse to be uncomfortably close to someone, or make hazing jokes about them within earshot but not specifically to them.
- The jokes exclusion is a get out of jail free card. You can simply claim anything was a joke after the fact.
- The doxing stuff seems to not even understand what doxing is.
- It treats gender as binary.
Overall it seems like something written to make a point, rather than being based on experience or pragmatism.