Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

ASCII World Cup 52

Richard writes to tell us that the web is bringing you the next step up from watching those world cup matches in high-def. As the self-proclaimed "best, most ridiculous, most redundant graphical implementation of ASCII", ascii-wm.net brings you the 2006 World Cup live via your telnet window.
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

ASCII World Cup

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...