But for that to work at a decent salary equivalence, your hourly rate (or equivalent if you do fixed-fee work) needs to be $100 an hour or more. Is that reasonable in your field?
The PS4 and Xbox One both have "8 core" AMD CPU's.
Previously only 6 cores for both systems were available to game developers.
I have one question about this...
WHY in the HELL would these companies, that are fighting each other over which system is better, hobble their systems by disabling processor cores? Aren't the games multithreaded? Wouldn't two more cores, or approximately 25% of the processor power of the system, be useful to gamers that want better gameplay?
This post is even kore idiotic than your posts before.
1) desalination has nothing to do with cleaning water from impurities.
2) Parkisatan has a coast, but it has lots of rivers too, and an ice reservoir in the himalaya, it would be idiotic to desalinate coastal water.
3) I don't care about your misinformed idea about Germanys power production. A) only 50% of the reactors are shut down yet. B) Obviously the other 50% are still running (*facepalm*)
4) Like when Pakistan's Karachi nuclear facility takes its waste heat and desalinates water with it. Which it does not
5) Why did you idiots shut them down again? It's hard to believe that a country that birthed nuclear physicists of the like of Einstein and Heisenberg would be quaking Because Chernobyl was a majour disaster to Germany. Plenty of areas can not be harvested, till after 29 years. Wildlife can not be hunted and eat, especially mushrooms and other fruits from the woods can not be harvested and safely eaten Yes, after roughly 30 years.
6) Your idea about how important nuclear plants are is completely retarded. Shove your bloomberg reports where they belong and for fuck sake use google translate to translate the phrases you want to google for, and then use google translate or click the british flag in the upper right corner to get an english translation. Yes, the british flag icon. Germany is a net importer of RESOURCES like gas and oil and even coal, not of electric power. Perhaps check your links to figure about what they are talking? Most german energy companies, and all authorities have an english translated web page. Can't be so hard. So you should even be able to google in english. Pfft
Your idea about Germanies power situation is just completely idiotic.
And no, it is not my responsibility to give you links about no brainers. I'm fed up with your american pro nuclear anti renewable propaganda. Especially when your own country is also anti nuclear. Why we should keep 70+ years old reactors running
No, he did not grasp it.
The duplicates in question: are not duplicates!
He tried to answer it, and luckily you grasp the problem as the rest of your post shows.
Condescending trolls or not, it sort of forced you to think about your problem a bit more and after a few weeks of that, you're a lot better off.
That is usually not the case when I ask a question.
Closing valid questions is just a little bit less annoying than the stupid: 'why do you want to do that' answers.
It is not a report that was 'depressed' but a few dozen PhD studies
Point is: we already have a lot of waste, and only 'coulds' to handle it. It makes no sense to produce more waste when renewables are cheaper and safer.
Molten glass storage was disproved as viable at the 'Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe', now 'Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe' around 1987-1990.
Unfortunately Helmut Kohl himself pressured the involved 'future PhDs' and the institution not to disclose that glass blocks in salt mines don't work as expected.
Hint: crystalization water insalt
However I could imagine to have a glass block, sourrounded with another layer of uncontaminated glass, probably even leaded glass. Unless such a block breaks and exposes its 'stuff' that would be prett solid.
On the other hand, the USA right now has 70,000 metric tons nuclear waste. If you put that into glass in an 1 : 100 concentration, you need 70 million metric tons, well simllifying. Likely you need much more as we don't want a 1:100 dilution by mass but by volume, so likely it will be a few billion tons of glas we need to lroduce in the USA. Plus 'encasing' plus a deposite.
Swallow the Doctor
Is this the sequel to Nympho Nurses?
No, just some really bad Doctor Who fanfiction...
Sabbaticsls, payed or unpaied are a matter of contract between employer and employee.
Parental leave is regulated by law. Most countries in the EU and surroundings have laws regarding that. Depending on country the payment is split between employer and the state/wellfare. I believe in germany it is 100% payed by the state.
All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.