Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:Correct your spelling Editors  Tuesday February 02, 2016 @08:23AM  2
Re:Will you stop approving submissions by this guy  Tuesday February 02, 2016 @08:14AM  2
   attached to One Hoss Shay and Our Society of Obsolescence
Re:Take back Slashdot  Tuesday February 02, 2016 @07:48AM  2
But seriously....  Friday January 29, 2016 @01:06AM  4
Took longer than I expected....  Friday January 29, 2016 @01:02AM  2
   attached to Slashdot and SourceForge Sold, Now Under New Management
Re:Customer vs Product  Friday January 29, 2016 @01:11AM  2
   attached to A Customer-Driven Business Model For Twitter
Re:This is a test...  *Wednesday July 29, 2015 @04:49PM  2
This is a test...  *Wednesday July 29, 2015 @04:48PM 1 2
How about that?  *Wednesday July 29, 2015 @04:45PM  2
   attached to DHI Group Inc. Announces Plans to Sell Slashdot Media
Re:Get rid of the fucking adverts completely  *Monday June 29, 2015 @09:43PM  2
   attached to How Television Is Fighting Off the Internet
Re:For the rest of the world  *Friday June 26, 2015 @12:39AM  2
   attached to 3D Printed Supercar Chassis Unveiled
When it's quite inconvenient...  *Tuesday June 23, 2015 @09:54AM 9 5, Funny
   attached to When Will Your Hard Drive Fail?
Am I the only one...  *Saturday May 23, 2015 @08:07AM 2 3
   attached to Cute Or Creepy? Google's Plan For a Sci-Fi Teddy Bear
Re:Stupid reasoning.  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @07:19AM  2
Re:Long Term / Sort Term  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @07:11AM 1 2
Re:Minimum Wage  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @07:06AM 1 2
Re:Minimum Wage  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @12:34AM 1 2
Re:Minimum Wage  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @12:27AM  2
   attached to Los Angeles Raises Minimum Wage To $15 an Hour
Re:"lead to good things for this site"  *Tuesday May 19, 2015 @11:57PM 1 2
   attached to Journal Discussion: Dice Holdings Inc is now "DHI"
Re:If they were Democrats  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @07:09AM 1 2
Re:If they were Democrats  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @12:16AM 1 2
"Can Republicans keep clowns off the debate stage?  *Wednesday May 20, 2015 @12:11AM  2
   attached to Journal Discussion: Can Republicans keep clowns off the debate stage?
Re:This sucks for Seattle!  *Monday April 27, 2015 @05:31PM  2
Re:Well...  *Monday April 27, 2015 @05:24PM  2
   attached to FCC Chairman: a Former Cable Lobbyist Who Helped Kill the Comcast Merger

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...