Oh, well done. You managed to cover at least two common liberal bullet points in that argument, but 3 or more out of 5 is preferred:
1) Name calling - make sure to call someone an idiot or a moron, insults always give your point more credibility!
2) Fox News - even if it has FUCK ALL to do with the topic, this is mandatory, or points will be deducted!
However, you disappointingly failed at several other golden opportunities here:
3) The Koch brothers - always worth a mention to drive home the "evil" branding, relevance not necessary (ala Fox News)
4) A knock on a Bush, preferably W., but nowadays Jeb is a good target
5) A Hate label: your political enemy *must* always be clearly labeled at least one kind of hater of some kind, made into a 2D caricature; from any of the following:
* Warmongering / Facist
or in this case,
although you didn't actually state as such, so on second thought, you get a "C+", though originally I was leaning towards a "B-".