- How dare they take research dollars and research new technologies?
- How dare they follow through with successful research by *forming a business in the U.S. of A.* the very country that funded the research.
- How dare they take advantage of NSF-funded programs to transfer successful research to US-based businesses? It's almost like they (congress, policymakers, and business) wanted this to happen.
- How dare they use a volunteer-based peer review system to verify the findings and disseminate the results?
- Finally, how dare they use the NSF-mandated Data magagement plan to make all data available to the public and other researchers? Clearly they are trying to dupe us all now!
Source: NSF funded researcher. Disclaimer: NSF-funded researcher.