Sorry some idiot modded you to -1.
I would honestly love to see Disney show some real balls with the Star Wars franchise and do the following:
- Declare that the Lucas prequels are no longer canon.
- Rewrite a new prequel trilogy from the ground up. Start only with what is known from existing movies (episodes 4+, Rogue One):
- Anakin Skywalker is Luke's (and Leia's) father
- Anakin was trained, somewhat unsuccessfully by Obi-wan
- Anakin is seduced to the dark side by Palpatine and becomes Darth Vader
- Something called the clone wars happened
- Is there anything else?
From that, write a new story, with believable characters, to show the downfall of Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader. I mean, as emo as Kylo Ren is, the conflict within him is totally believable. He's an interesting character. This is what Anakin should have been in the prequels. Not "Yippee!" and "I hate sand."
They should put this guy in charge of it:
I think he does a decent job of re-imagining the prequels.