I think Project/ IT Management involves fair amount of marketing and business development.
Worth skimming if you're diabetic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_diabetes
Why is it difficult for the citizens to comprehend the fact that every regime prefers you to be subservient and defenseless?
What's the alternative?
Japan is devoid of natural resources.
Sounds like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
I think objective type written exam is same as a quiz.
"Imitation is the sincerest of flattery." --Charles Caleb Colton
"You are a product of your environment." --Clement Stone
1. Is it a correct thing to allow interpretation of Constitution?
2. Is it a correct thing to allow the government live on debt?
3. Is it a correct thing to allow the government control money supply and cost?
4. Is it a correct thing to give the government power to insure people in any way (from deposit insurance to health and retirement)?
5. Is it a correct thing to give the government power to tax people's incomes?
6. Is it a correct thing to give government power to provide security against criminal activity by diminishing individual liberties?
7. Is it a correct thing to allow government regulate business?
8. If these same questions were posed differently, would you have recognized them in their true form?
I think https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy addresses/resolves these issues.
836 million Indians are living on 20 rupees/day ($0.38).
They'll NOT vote as per conscience.
... when fits of creativity run strong, more than one programmer or writer has been known to abandon the desktop for the more spacious floor. -- Fred Brooks