But consider how certain roles implying advanced status or experience are aligned with white men and lower-skilled roles are filled by women.
1. Mobile Developer (kind of a light type of programming, accessible job without deep experience) -- hip, young Asian woman.
2. Service Developers (dry programming that requires deep experience in boring stuff like databases and heavy-duty programming languages) -- Indian guy
3. LOB Stakeholder (some kind of business decision maker) -- white, bald guy in a suit
4. MCS Admin (no idea what MCS is, but "admin" means clerical administration no doubt.. low barrier to entry, probably no degree required) -- black woman
5. Enterprise Architect (big on training, probably CS degree, decades of IS experience) -- white man
Why can't the black woman be the LOB Stakeholder or the Enterprise Architect in this slide?