You're not a "Christian conservative" if you're Catholic. Catholics aren't even Christians. (Don't believe me? Go find some Southern Baptists or some fundamentalists and ask them if you're a Christian; they'll say no.)
Here's some litmus tests for you:
1) Do you believe the Rapture is going to happen soon?
2) Do you watch Christian movies starring Kirk Cameron?
3) Are you a fan of the "Left Behind" books?
4) Do you believe there's a "gay agenda"?
5) Do you believe President Obama is literally the anti-Christ?
If your answer to these is "no", then you are not a "Christian conservative".