How about getting mail for your ex-wife's deceased father,
- who never lived in your state
- much less your home?
How about collection notices to your workplace for a guy living in Chicago,
- a place you have never even visited,
- but his first and last name are the same,
- so you call to tell them about the mistake, and they send you another one the next year anyway?
How about getting tax forms from the town you used to live in,
- and when you call they ask that you send annoying amounts of proof of where you live just so they'll stop sending you forms,
- and you do it anyway
- and they still send forms the next year?
FedEx and UPS screw up too. I got a delivery confirmation once, where they delivered it to the wrong address and then FAKED THE SIGNATURE. I informed them of the issue, and they said they would send someone out to pick it up and take it to us. Of course, it was hours later and almost 7 PM with no delivery in sight. The guy who got it was nice enough to bring it to us himself by the point-- and we hadn't even met him before then.