The only reason the last few VP picks existed was for impeachment shields.
No one would dare impeach Bush or Obama because the VP would be worse.
It wouldn't surprise me if she gets an impeachment charge before her first year of office ends with Kaine as the VP. If she Chose Pelosi or Warren the Republicans would at least think about it before going forward. Even Bernie would have been a better shield and at least his followers would vote Clinton in the hopes that Bernie gets in through the back door instead of sitting back at home or voting Trump out of spite.
This makes me wonder why MS didn't look into AMD for some offerings if the atom is on the way out. Not sure if AMD has an offering in that TDP range, but at least they could keep the cost low.
No. There is something to Edge's efficiency. At least vs Chrome I've noticed it.
I have an old Lenovo S10e with an SSD and 2GB Ram running Windows 10, running on a first gen Atom Processor. When I installed Chrome on it it would take minutes before the main windows for chrome would show up. same goes for IE. Edge however would take up to 15 seconds tops. It also ran much better than chrome when browsing sites performance wise. Pages came up faster, video played smoother and pages would scroll smoother than Chrome Although Edge still sucks for general browsing vs Chrome rendering wise with some sites, but it's better than when it first came out on 10.
The Anniversary update will be the real test. Extensions do work on Edge and Adblock plus is pretty much the Chrome version with multiple lists and icons (although its interface is laggy, but it's still in beta so Not sure if it an Edge or ABP issue though). It also handles problem pages better than the current Edge.
If they keep refining Edge as they have so far, it could be a serious Chrome contender, but until the anniversary version comes out it's pretty much still in beta. A very efficient Beta, but a beta nonetheless.
She has already admitted to multiple felonies related to mishandling classified information. Nothing happened. It is hard to imagine anything that Wikileaks could dump that would harm her at this point. There will be no criminal charges so long as Obama holds the Presidency and obviously none should Hillary win, and should she lose Trump won't waste the political capital to bring her to justice either.
Her voters already know she is a criminal, they are not voting for her in spite of the knowledge, but because of it. It demonstrates she possesses the Will to Power they consider a requirement in a leader.
First off I recommend upgrading to 10. It runs better especially on lower ram systems, and there is definitely improvements in app performance and startup.
That being said, these are the issues I've run into upgrading users to 10
1) Update your BIOS! Especially if its a Laptop: There are issues with the screen going black after updating to 10 that are caused by an outdated BIOS, especially on older Dell Vostro and some ASUS systems. If you forget chances are you can get a screen by plugging in a monitor but update the BIOS to avoid it in the first place.
2) if you have IDT audio installed on your PC, remove the driver NOW from programs and features!: Older Versions of this driver is FUBARed and will cause explorer to crash infinitely while it is migrating your profile, which will screw it up to the point where you will have to rollback to 7. Cheap Dells, HP's and Toshiba's usually have this sound card. 10 Will detect it as a HD audio codec and will work fine without the crashing, or use the latest 8.1 driver if your manufacturer actually has one. Not sure why MS doesn't detect this as incompatible during its check.
3) Windows update on windows 7 will screw you out of time: Windows update is so FUBARed on 7. it alone is a reason to upgrade to 10. I've found the best way to update from 7 is to install windows 10 setup to a flash drive, keep the upgrading system off the network until you see the installing windows circle, and open a administrative command prompt and "net stop wuauserv" about every 5 minutes during install. This will cut load times down significantly cause the install process will start a windows update session every 5 minutes and with win7 taking about 2 hours a checkin the above will get 10 installed in minutes rather than hours
4) Profiles may not migrate on first run and run temporary profile: Seems to happen to a lot of 2010-2011 HP units for some reason. Boot with safe mode and the profile should fix itself although the start menu will be clean of Squares.
5) Wifi card goes AWOL after Shutdown/Sleep: See this one constantly with 2013-2015 Dell laptops with a dell customized broadcom driver. Some people say removing the Dell driver altogether and using the 10 driver works but YMMV also the latest Dell driver does not fix this issue. I typically disable fast startup and Wifi Power saving options to get around this one but it will still happen from time to time.
6) Start menu and/or Windows store/control panel disappears or will not load: running tweaking.com all in one repair with all checks enabled and leave the system on overnight seems to fix this one. also reseting default apps may get this one fixed. if it doesn't fix after doing the above than use your win10 Stick to reinstall Win10 as an upgrade install.
If you do what the parent says and reboot, the Nag is gone for good
For the Less Technically inclined:
Works just as well and also cleans up space that the Win10 background download takes up.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -- Carl Sagan, Cosmos