Please be very careful if you discover something like this. Too many of us have been treated incorrectly by the company or the prosecuters.
Here is what I would probably do:
1. Remove all of my own assets from the company/institution.
2. Verbally (phone or preferably in person) tell my family what I have done and suggest they do the same. As I can trust my family, I can say to them that I have been made aware of a possible security situation with the company.
3. Verbally (in person if possible, phone as a last resore, not email) tell any friends THAT I TRUST about what I am doing and why and suggest to them they consider removing their assets. Do not go into any details of how I found out.
4. Once out, stay out. Listen. Don't say anything to anyone else. If I feel that I must do something, I would stop; find an attorney whom I can trust (friend of a friend or family; not just out of the yellow pages). Pay them for an hour or so (which puts into place attorney client privilege) and tell them what is up. Fot God's sake, think twice, no three times before going this far.
5. Shut up and go about your business.