- I have IPv6 at home now. It's mostly limited to one system and it's encapsulated over IPv4, but it's there and it works.
- I'm playing with Blogs again, though I'm not sure where it's going to go. As you may have noticed, I don't seem to have a lot to say lately. (It doesn't help that for much of last year and this, as far as I know or care, the "Comments disabled" bit seems to be b0rken. I set it to disabled, and people were still able to post.)
- The plague (well, not literally) is making its rounds. It's mostly in the form of nasty colds that don't want to let go.
- Computers in the house are aging and the better ones are threatening to go on strike, if they don't quit outright.
- My employer is in the process of being bought, pending regulatory approval. So far, it sounds like a Good Thing(tm), though anyone with experience in these things can tell you that this can change at the drop of a hat.
It's turning out to be quite the year, and it's barely started. Yay.
My ISP doesn't support IPv6 yet and even if they did, my firewall doesn't.