Why worship a document so clearly penned by hypocrisy - several owned slaves.
Let me educate you on a little US history.
1. Slavery was instituted in the US many decades before any of the 'Founding Fathers' were born.
2. The first slave owner, and the person who argued it through the courts to make it legal, was a black man named Anthony Johnson.
3. Anthony Johnson's first slave, John Casor, and most of the others he ended up owning, were white.
4. Thomas Jefferson, the most-oft cited slave-owning Founder, never bought nor sold a single slave. He inherited them from his in-laws and kept them together so as not to break up their families and treated them as well as he could under the existing laws passed long before he was born.
5. Jefferson could not free his slaves as under the laws of the time, he would have been hanged.
6. Nearly all the Founders despised slavery. The only reason it was allowed to continue was the southern Democrat States would not join the US revolution on the American side if it was outlawed. They enacted the 3/5ths Compromise so as to lessen Southern slaveholders' voting power, so that slavery *could* be banned down the road while still achieving the immediate goal of forming all 13 colonies into a single unified nation to defeat the British and achieve independence.
Sorry about your broken worldview. Fortunately, an education in history can get you a new and better worldview if one is willing and able to change their thinking based on facts.