Oh, okay, so it's 40% of the 2.5% of the population that is Muslim. Or about 1%. Somehow I doubt that their influence will override the will of the other 99% who don't want Sharia law.
And let's look at the state of the UK now shall we? How are all those "asian" rape gangs going(which are still-on going)? The general bending-over-backwards in general society to muslims, where not even christians get the same protections in public society for worship? Remember the trojan horse scandal? How about that schools in the same area are still pushing those views. How about the letters to parents telling parents that if their children "don't go to the mosque, that they'll be labeled racist and it will go in their permanent education file." Sorry, seems I have a better idea of what's going on in your own backyard then you do.