- Create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Sync documents in OneDrive's Documents folder to local.
- Keep track all changes of online documents and automatic update on local.
- Calendar and manage email with Outlook
- Browse free online templates to create beautiful documents
- Create and print custom labels and PDFs
- Work with documents while on the go
- Easily share your documents with friends and colleagues
- Enjoy the freedom that comes with online and mobile editing
- Simply upload your files to OneDrive to edit them everywhere
- Save your favorite docs online to work with other apps and devices
- Add charts, pictures, animations and effects
- And so much more
Tell me, which of those features (for the "Office Bundle - for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Edition") are provided by a pack of templates, except maybe "browse free online templates" since that's almost certainly where this "bundle" was made of?
The disclaimer at the bottom that "iOffice" (whatever that is) is "neither produced by, endorsed by, nor affiliated with Microsoft Corporation" doesn't mean anything because neither are QuickOffice, LibreOffice, Google Docs, or any of the other programs that actually can "Create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents"