Frrvat nf ubj gur gebyyf... ree... rqvgbef unir qrpvqrq gb EBG13 gur fgbevrf ba fynfuqbg sbe Ncevy Sbbyf, jul abg nqq fbzr sha gb gur grqvhz — n punyynatr. Pna lbh znxr n fragnapr gung vf ernqnoyr (abg arprffnevyl univat gur fnzr zrnavat) va EBG13?
Submission Summary: 0 pending, 2 declined, 2 accepted (4 total, 50.00% accepted)
In July, rocker Ozzy Osbourne became one of few to submit his blood to have his full genome sequenced and analyzed. The results are in, and it turns out his genome reveals some Neanderthal lineage, according to Scientific American.
What does Ozzie have to say about it?
"Given the swimming pools of booze I've guzzled over the years—not to mention all of the cocaine, morphine, sleeping pills, cough syrup, LSD, Rohypnol... there's really no plausible medical reason why I should still be alive," he wrote.
According to the police report, Wygle claims his unique vehicle can reach a speed of 38 miles per hour, though at the time of the crash he was going around 20.
At 38 miles per hour, he could do a lot of harm if he struck someone. Should such a vehicle be considered when DUI charges are applied?
* The ULE scheduler is now the default in GENERIC kernels for amd64 and i386 architectures. The ULE scheduler significantly improves performance on multicore systems for many workloads.
* A new and much-improved NFS Lock Manager (NLM) client.
* Boot loader changes allow, among other things, booting from USB devices and booting from GPT-labeled devices.
* The cpuset(2) system call and cpuset(1) command have been added, providing an API for thread to CPU binding and CPU resource grouping and assignment.
* KDE updated to 3.5.10, GNOME updated to 2.22.3.
* DVD-sized media for the amd64 and i386 architectures
and there are the usual security/multimedia/hardware updates.
Overflow on /dev/null, please empty the bit bucket.