This is the best answer here.
Yes but not exactly where you started, which is a requirement. Although one could argue it's impossible to do so as the earth is moving through space (and time) so I would ask for a clarification from Mr. Musk before answering: "...exactly where I started, relative to WHAT, Mr. Musk?"
If he says simply, "well, relative to where you started - EXACTLY where you started!" I would sy it's impossible and say it's a trick question.
I don't know that is advanced. Criminals or those accused of being criminals have the option of doing things with their property until they are convicted unless they are seized beforehand. This means that someone running the domain names would be able to sell them off, duplicate them, make other arrangements etc until they are convicted. If they are seized beforehand, they are unable to do this. And note this is NOT the same as "guilty until proven innocent".
The current biker battle in Texas is a great example. The government has seized all of the 180-odd bikes belonging to the bikers arrested after the battle in Waco this weekend. Those bikes will be held, but as soon as the people are convicted, they will be forefiet and sold off.
If the government had NOT seized them and left them to stay there, you'd have other bikers coming in, hauling those bikes off, and either keeping them until their owners were released or convicted, or being sold off immediately. If their owner was convicted, what you most definitely would NOT see would be the government being able to get any of those bikes back so that they could make sure the owner forfeited them.
I understand Europeans and others have difficulty understanding this. I'll explain:
We generally believe that certain crimes are so horrific that the only possible punishment is death. Unlike other places, our criminal justice system is not merely based around removing the threat from society, or rehabilitating them, but also around the idea of punishment.
Personally I find it horrific that in places like Norway someone like Brevik can be sentenced to only 21 years in prison for murdering dozens of people. This negates and ignores what he has done, and instead only focuses on rehabilitation, i.e., focusing on what this man can do in the future. The idea being that the past is past, and punishing someone won't bring back the people he killed.
This misses the point. Justice based upon the idea of punishing someone, as a part of retributive justice or deterrence, has a long history, and while continentals may disagree, it's what we in the US choose to do. We believe, or at least our court system does, that some people DESERVE to die for their actions.
But my wife pretty much has me on hers...:-(
Exactly. It takes a while but it is worth it; the bee actually really loves to be massaged and have his tummy rubbed.
From the article:
"The incendiary acts behind the move appears to be the wide-spread pirating of 2014 action blockbuster The Expendables 3, about which Mark Gill comments that it “has been illegally viewed more than 60 million times, the CAS only allowed 0.3% of our infringement notices through to their customers. The other 99.7% of the time, the notices went in the trash"
And how the hell would they know this? It's not like snail mail letters have GPS attached to them so the sender will know you have opened them. How do they have any idea at all in any way shape or form how often these letters were received, opened, read or followed? I smell a rat...
Well actually, they were literally admitting they were wrong. Literally.
It's not an issue of a mere mistake. It's primarily a bad business decision, but also a very cynical one. I can forgive the bad business decision...companies make those all the time. It's the TYPE of business decision it was, which was an attempt to hijack choice away from consumers, which affects people personally when they use this machine for their coffee. That's something people will have a hard time forgiving.
...and why I do not shave and drink tea.
Is it? I actually wonder if the exact words It Is So Ordered have to be used. "Make It So" is an order, and it's clear and understandable English.
No, you won't. You demonstrably won't. People will be pissed at you, organize a boycott against your event, busuienss or even your home, but it is unlikely you will be shot.
You've never had poast? It's basically poached toast. Or maybe he was using a shortened version of a pot roast, also known as a proast. Both are delicious.
You've Godwinned the Godwin reference. I am now officially out of mein kampfort zone on this thread.