1. It doesnt need to be disproven, it has not been proven
Kinda of like your strawman assertion that scientists are 'toeing the line' rather than simply in agreement?
Re: # 2 see above.
3. I didint mention water vapor, you did
If you don't know that water vapor is the MAJOR GHG then you sir are wildly uninformed. If you do know this, and I believe you do, then it's more than relevant since you also know that it IS frequently cited as 'more important' than CO2 by deniers.
4. About skeptics and goal posts. Its easy to put everyone who disagrees with AGW theories in 1 basket. When in fact there are 2,3,5, 10 baskets.
Which goes back to my original post. There are caveats on every single graph, but when they ALL start pointing in the same direction, it's time to stop screaming and listen.
5. Nice one about the publishing. They publish ALL THE TIME on the internet. But you ignore them because its not "peer reviewed".
or perhaps it doesn't pass scientific muster. Science can't be disproven, it's factual yet none of the detractors can prove anything other than what we're actually seeing, which is warming.
6. Rush limbaug?? WHO the... what the fuck...?? Why would you bring that idiot up?
YOU said that 'greenies' always bring up heat as estimates, I brought up one of the right-wing deniers favorites doing the EXACT SAME THING.
7. So what if Australia had a hot summer, you damn idiot. Weather isnt climate RIGHT??? RIGHT???? Fuck, you cant even follow your own instructions.
Indeed. 'A' warm summer is weather. 'A' record breaking summer is weather. 'A' summer that is SO HOT you have to redo your temperature chart...is also weather, but, as noted above, when multiple separate points start aligning, it means something more.
We're done here, obviously.