Appeals to physics don't work when you are wrong as is the case here.
There is no "appeal" here. I'm showing you how the Laws of Thermodynamics show that you are wrong.
The energy has to go somewhere.
You cannot explain where the energy goes. So you just keep repeating that it goes away.
Two rocks that are 1,000 K at 1 meter apart do not cool to 500 K because they move 2 meters apart.
That is physics.
You don't understand what temperature is.
Not only do I understand what temperature is, I also understand how it is different than heat. And how each is measured.
Which is why I keep pointing out to you that two rocks that are 1,000 K at 1 meter apart do not cool to 500 K because they move 2 meters apart.
And that is what you are claiming.
1) Stealth is not perfect invisibility or undetectability.
Only on Earth. In space it is because in space there is line of sight to everything.
2) Everything is detectable with sufficient resources thrown at the problem. Even the presence of a "horizon" doesn't change that.
You are wrong. The presence of the horizon means that non-perfect stealth works on Earth. But not in space.
3) It is not actually that easy to detect things before they get close enough to cause you problems in a military sense.
The instruments available today can detect the background radiation of the universe. That is around 3 K. And it can do that at billions and billion of kilometers. Unless you are claiming FTL or reactionless drives then you are wrong.
4) Examples given of the supposed ease of detecting stealthed objects are terrible and there's a lot of ignorance of physics and routine tactics of stealth.
So your definition of "stealth" is "invisible to people who are blind". That is not stealth. That is blindness.
5) If you're going to appeal to physics as the basis of your argument, you need to get the physics right.
The Laws of Thermodynamics show that you are wrong. The energy has to go somewhere. Two rocks that are 1,000 K at 1 meter apart do not cool to 500 K because they move 2 meters apart.
You can claim that the exhaust will cool down to below the background radiation level of the universe within seconds but you cannot explain how that would happen.
The Laws of Thermodynamics say that the energy has to go somewhere.