What should replace the Electoral College as practiced today, where it's winner-take-all-by-state in all but two states?
* It's fine the way it is, don't change a thing.
* Popular vote winner takes the White House.
* Make electoral votes automatic, eliminate the electoral college.
* Make electoral votes automatic, but have each state's electoral votes mirror that state's popular vote.
* By-Congressional-District with 2 state-wide electors like Nebraska and Maine.
* By-Congressional-District, without state-wide electors (www.fourthirtysix.com anyone?).
* Something else (specify below)
* CowyboyNeal gets to pick the President.
Too bad about the 8-option limit. I wanted to squeeze in "I'm not from your silly country, you insensitive clod" but I put in the CowboyNeal option instead.