So here's what I suggest for the Note takers Bill of Rights:
1) The speaker will speak slowly and coherently when they want their ideas/opinions/facts propagated.
2) The speaker will pause between subjects, sort of like a new chapter in a book.
3) The speaker will use transitional phrases between subjects.
4) The onus is on the speaker that the note taker got your thoughts right.
5) The notes are owed by the note taker, and not subject to evaluation.
My other suggestion is to get the meetings transcribed like with court reporters (stenograph machines?), so everyone knows what was said.