I got the same result, but I eventually got it to let me in.
- I clicked the back arrow on my Android phone
- then it showed me the message in my inbox
- I clicked on the message to read it
- then it asked me to install the Messenger app
- then I clicked the X in the upper right hand corner
- then it showed me the full message
How long this will work I don't know. YMMV
I used the script here from Github: https://github.com/WindowsLies...
Reading the bat file seems to take care of most of what is listed above. I did notice one of my scheduled tasks in the Media Center entries was still enabled after running the bat file, but I hope this helps.
IOT trap -- core dumped