True the requirements for nominating someone is:
* Members of national assemblies and governments and members of the Inter-Parliamentary Union,
* Members of the Permanent Court of Arbitration and the International Court of Justice at the Hague,
* Members of Institut de Droit International,
* University professors of history, political science, philosophy, law and theology, university presidents and directors of peace research and international affairs institutes,
* Former recipients, including board members of organizations that have previously won the prize,
* Present and past members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and
* Former permanent advisers to the Norwegian Nobel Institute.
The funny thing is that it is a secret who have been nominated so it is impossible to check it it is real any way and seriously I would be be surprised it not George (H. W. AND W.) Bush and Saddam Hussain have been nominated in the past. Confermed infamous nominees included Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Benito Mussolini. However, since nomination requires only support from one qualified person, nominations do not represent the opinion of the Nobel committee.