I just wanted to point how random it was for me to find this. Here was my search process:
1. I was working a presentation about oligodendrocyte differentiation.
2. I was looking for papers to get background information on T3 induced differentiation
3. A couple of hours in I decided I needed a picture of mitogen withdrawal induced differentiation in culture versus T3
4. I search google images for something like "mitogen cell culture", then "mitogen withdrawal cell culture", then "PDGRF differentiation"
5. I find a random image and follow it to the BioWrites website for the Journal of Cell Biology, where it is part of a paper in the February 2010 issue.
6. Not having heard of the BioWrites website, I search google for "BioWrite".
7. The second result down is this page with the headline "BIO writes to DOJ..."
8. After reading it and realizing it was not related to what I wanted I remembered Slashdot and Microsoft v. i4i thing.