At my current job, its domain/sitecode/type/### (e.g DKLWNAVMH200). The three digit number corresponds to what its purpose is - e.g. servers in the 100 range are email servers, 200 = file/print, 300 = citrix, etc. Its nice having a decent convention
Previous places of employments used sitecode/windowsedition/###. It was pain in the ass when they switched to 2k3 and 2k8 but didnt update the naming convention to cope (it was written when 2000 server was king). The windows edition was specified as '2K', which could mean 2000,2003,2008. That coupled with the numbers having no significance other than incrementing with each new server rendered it useless.
Another used planet names (not an issue as long as you dont have many servers).
My own PCs/Servers use stone/mineral names e.g. Obsidian, Amethyst, Malachite, etc
The same person made a similar claim in 1998, stating that the Rapture would occur followed by Armageddon. Of course nothing happened. He selectively chooses which verses that supports such claims and ignores ones that point out that no-one bar God knows when it will happen:
- Matthew 24:36: No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
- Matthew 24:42: Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
- Matthew 25:13: Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.
- Mark 13:32-33: No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
- Mark 13:35: Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back–whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.
There are other conditions laid out in the Bible that are to occur before the Rapture, none of which have occured:
How can someone calulng themselves Christian ignore all of that?
They claim that Judgement Day is happening on May 21 (hey seem to use their own definition for Judgement Day - not the standard, end of the world, all people are judged etc) and then their idea is that 5 months later BOOM.
Either way, i still plan on being here on October 22 - regardless of your beliefs, this is a pretty crack pot mix up of lets read some of the bible, ignore the parts that contradict us, and see if we can create a global panic.
The future of the $670m production hung in the balance after an actors union issued a no-work order on the films last month.Talks were held overnight with studio executives from Warner Brothers to resolve concerns about industrial laws in New Zealand.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of code." -- an anonymous programmer