Al those 'world domination attempt' are to keep superman too busy t figure out any long term goal.
OR use that land to build large scale solar systems, and put 20 larger desalinators on the west coast.
Couple that with a fer million more acres of pulp forests we replace for paper and wood.
Stop recycling paper and instead bury it.
Now we have water, cleaner energy and a carbon sync.
Thank you for that.
I always knew you were a coward and a quitter.
George Carlin was a comedian. Almost all his statement were fact less. How about you read economic papers? IS that too hard for you?
Your whole statement smacks of cowardice. You want to complain but you won't sacrifice to make it happen. What a fuck.
You're wage will go up becasue there will be a demand for workers.
So it will balance.
ANd it won't be triples, in fact most of what you ahve herd isn't anywhere near reality. It's scaremongering by corporations.
Yes, and people can't handle nuance. She is smarter, more experienced, pretty much invented modern ways how to minimize conflict with economics,
But all of that isn't a sound bite. And if one thing was proven during Gore run, is that the people on Slashdot are also mostly slow witted people who just believe headlines and not facts.
Which in no way backs the original quote.
More out of context baseless attack on Hillary.
Like all the attacks on her, it's pretty much made up.
global warming (GW) is a fact.
In fact, it's so simply even you could devise a test.
1) Visible light strikes the earth Testable? Yes. Tested? Yes. Could anyone devise a test? Yes
2) Visible light has nothing for CO2 to absorb, so it passes right on through. Testable? Yes. Tested? Yes. Could anyone devise a test? Yes
3) When visible light strike an object, IR is generated. Testable? Yes. Tested? Yes. Could anyone devise a test? Yes
4) Green house gasses, such as CO2, absorb energy(heat) from IR. Testable? Yes. Tested? Yes. Could anyone devise a test? Yes
5) Humans produce more CO2(and other green house gasses) then can be absorbed through the cycle. Testable? Yes. Tested? Yes. Could anyone devise a test? Yes
Each one of those has been tested, a lot. You notice deniers don't actually address the facts of GW? Don't have a test that shows those facts to be false?
So now you have to answer:
Why do you think trapping more energy(heat) in the lower atmosphere does not impact the climate?
It's pretty accurate portrayal of how deniers look, right up there with flat earthers.
The poster is a dipshit and a troll. He has no clue of the impact of that much water can have. He must think he lives in a bathtub or sie such stupidity.
Don't compare floating point numbers solely for equality.