1 accepted (20 total, 5.00% accepted)
writes: Why are you not more concerned about swine flu than you are?
- I trust my government to keep me safe.
- Simple precautions (handwashing, masks, etc.) are sufficient.
- I received my injections already.
- I had the virus already.
- A fast connection and a wide screen are all the social interaction I ever get anyway.
- Swine are easier to take down than triffids, vampires, zombies, or rage victims.
- It was about time that we decreased the surplus population.
- My doctor is Cowboy Neal.
Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology.
-- R. S. Barton