1) not sell them
2) don't know what you mean
3) the same way as on there website
4) I think that's part of the point, it's hardly a hurdle for uber
5) yes, and 100 years ago those connotations may have been in the collective consciousness in a real way
6) haven't watched the video, but that seems like a bad idea on their part
7) by not letting you purchase and having a greeter/security stop you.
Some of these will clearly be negatives, but they're betting on convenience and price being a good trade off. They don't need to be everything to everybody, they need to be something new to enough people to cover the extra overhead of a location with space for shoppers in a more prime location than a warehouse.