Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system


Forgot your password?
Portables (Apple)

Submission + - MacBook Battery fire, this time in Australia

Currawong writes: "On MacTalk Australia, one of our users has had his MacBook's battery explode, telling us the frightening story of his girlfriend waking him in a panic at 3am after seeing his MacBook spontaneously catch fire in their kitchen. "[She]..said she heard it hissing like a steam valve, then smoke started pouring out of it and a couple of seconds later, a very large flash fire started. I'm sure you have read about these and seen the dell video. This is what happened to my macbook." We're now awaiting the response from Apple Australia to the owner, as it's the first time we know of they've had to deal with this issue."

Slashdot Top Deals

1 Mole = 25 Cagey Bees