Well, sort of. It looks like the old database is there, in a new fancy site, but there's something missing.
On the old site, there was an easy way to get XML dumps of the sites in a region. I made heavy use of that in plotting the locations of urls on maps at mapper.ofdoom.com.
Now, once the data goes in, there's no apparent way to get it back out in a form that can be easily reused.
I noticed the same thing with some others of the replacement sites, such as geourl.info. It's easy to add data, but hard to get it back out.
I think I'll keep working on and improving my implementation of the same idea geocrawler.mapper.ofdoom.com.
After all, it's too good of an idea to leave in the hands of one site (in case it disappears again), and all of my query pages support returning results in XML and RDF. (plus I have a downloadable dump of the entire database.