Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal wowbagger's Journal: The idiocy begins. 1

I really wish somebody would drive into Rob's head the idea that "An April Fool's Joke SHALL be FUNNY."

The way /. keeps screwing themselves up every 1 April, you would think that Rob's idea of a good real-world prank would be to slash you tires and fill your car with expanding urethane foam. The fact that it makes your car unusable is irrelevant - it's funny innit?

Oh well, time to start my yearly "Ignore /. for a day"....

This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

The idiocy begins.

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...