These are what I have observed needs changing. All but the last two represent things which have deteriorated as my depression and apathy have increased. I just want to record them.
1. Reacquire the near-obsessive sense of order and neatness in the three primary environments in my life: my work area, my living area, and my transportation.
2. Resume an active role in grooming. Keep hair trimmed and facial hair un-UnABomberesque. Possibly regrow the handle bar mustache.
3. Consult my physician and get back on the blood-pressure and anti-anxiety medications.
4. Reduce alcohol consumption to a rational level. Remove alcohol as a consumption-based refuge.
5. Improve diet. Eat at scheduled intervals, regardless of whether I am hungry. Currently, I only eat when I am hungry, which is not very often.
6. Quit dipping and/or smoking.
7. Begin exercising regularly.
8. Reintroduce color and variation into my wardrobe.
9. Purchase a new vehicle. I'm badly in need of one, as the current one is on its last leg.
10. Locate a suitable mate and become involved in a long-term, preferably monogamous relationship. This one may take longer than a year, as it is outside of my complete control. (It requires the consent of another party) Also, I would like to accomplish at least a few of the previous goals before this one.