Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Slashdot.org

Journal qw(name)'s Journal: April 1st is Lame on Slashdot

I've been reading Slashdot for several years and I always regret loading it on April Fool's Day. There are always idiots who submit retarded stories and the admins always post them. There are actually good stories out there but one cannot tell where they are because of the stupidity that goes on.

Save yourself some time and go watch Barney or something. It's much more intelligent than this rot.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...