Of course, what no media even talks about, is that Iran would have had *one*, and only one use for ->having- (not using) a nuke: MAD.
1. Iran would never nuke Jerusalem, which is holy to all Muslims, as well as Jews and Christians.
Would Westboro Badtaste Church want to nuke Jerusalem, if they allowed gays to worship
at the Wailing Wall?
2. The US state of New Jersey is bigger than Israel. At one point, Israel is 17 mi wide (go look it up).
Dropping a nuke *anywhere* in Israel means that Jerusalem would get fallout, at the least.
3. Dripping a nuke in Israel would also hit the Palestinians, who the Iranians consider friends.
4. Considering the jet stream, guess where the fallout would continue to (hint: a country ruled
by an Ayatollah).
5. Notice that there's a small border area with Israel, that's called Iraq, Syria, and Jordan. Sort of
keeps armies from coming through to invade Israel.
Therefore, MAD with Israel would have been the only reason. So, those who don't like the idea, and think we should force regime change in Iran (I mean, it worked *so* well in Iraq), I'd expect each and every one of you to line up to enlist in the US Army, as infantry, to be ground troops for the invasion and conquest of Iran.
Otherwise, shut up.