Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
Interesting theory. If only there were states with no income tax so we could check your theory. Oh, wait, there are!
- Washington (tip: the state in question)- 6.5% state and local sales tax
Your Washington figure for sales tax is wrong. In Seattle sales tax is 10% and in most other places in Washington is 9.8%.
- Jack hammers upstairs so loud that when they stopped your ears rang.
- Random things would fall from the ceiling.
- Strange liquids fall on your desk from the ceiling.
- Noxious vapors filling the floor forcing an evacuation.
For 3 months this went on. During this time everytime we complained, the office manager who worked on a different floor would say, "Oh it's not that bad".
Thanks D4 for my Dilbert experience.
Won't be doing so now. I'll just stick with my Zaurus PDA and Gutenberg.
This is one of those shoot themselves in the foot moments. The people who are going to by this device and make it profitable are the ones that will want to tinker with it. If the tinkerers don't buy it the Kindle will fail as a product before it has a chance to become mainstream. Good job Amazon.