At 2x the cost for 4x the deductible, yes. So it's still a ripoff.
Jacob Rothschild owns 49% of Freescale Semiconductor. By Chinese law, the Chinese Communist Party owns the other 51%.
Giving them anything other than organically grown fruits, veggies, legumes, and water is endangering your kids. You don't own them; the state does. And the state will repossess its kids from you the moment you offer them a soda.
On your knees, citizen scum.
They aren't; those courts are run by fascist pigs.
Doing harm to your child through harmful actions is abuse. Allowing life to happen to you and/or your kids is not. Life is a terminal condition. Covering the Earth in foam padding will not change that. Is it unfortunate that - through the inaction of their parents, who may be totally well intentioned - some unlucky kids will suffer? Yes, just as it's unfortunate whenever anyone suffers. Is that part of life? Yes. Life is too short and too precious to have busy-bodies dictating how everyone else must live their's.
Or we could take the money from those PSAs and use it to work on developing vaccines more people can tolerate. Then we can stand by and let people make their own decisions and live their own lives.
I get what you're saying, but I don't entirely agree with it. I think the ubiquitous presence of all things anti-bacterial is screwing us up pretty badly, but exposing someone to weakened or dead disease causing agents is doing no harm to their immune system; it's helping it build without damaging the rest of the body. That said, I 100% support your right to make those kinds of decisions for your own kids regardless of how I personally judge those decisions and I'll gladly stand against the crusading fascists who'd happily employ agents of the government to bust down your door, strap your kids to a gurney, and jam needles full of drugs into their arms.
That kind of thinking has killed tens of millions more than any lack of vaccination.
On any device intended for a child, use parental control software to block google play.
You actually believe it's right for government agents to bust down peoples' doors, strap their kids to a gurney, jam a needle in their arms, and pump them full of drugs to achieve a theoretical reduction of risk for some other kids who nature made differently? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Life is a terminal condition. Quit trying to cover the Earth in foam padding and justifying your self-righteous jackboot promoting crusades into how other people live their lives by claiming it's for the benefit of others. Your ideas were bullshit in 1930s Germany and they're bullshit today.
What's the solution for those kids who nature doesn't allow to receive vaccines in their current form? Do what every other person who's ever lived on this planet has done and roll the fucking dice! Nobody's forcing them to "live in a bubble" as you put it, except maybe you so you can tell them it's for their own good. They can live perfectly normal lives and they're at no higher risk than anyone else who isn't vaccinated. If you really want to help them, invest your own goddamn time, energy, and money to make a better vaccine that they can tolerate. You aren't helping them by constructing a fascist regime of forced drug-taking.
Every time enough people who think like you get together in the same place, millions of people die violently and horribly. Are there any vaccines available against people who think like you? Because I'd love to take all I can get. Your self-righteous indignation leading to fascist crusading sickens me.
Now that's a solution: employ jackboot wearing thugs to bust down peoples' doors, strap their kids to gurneys, and jam needles in their arms so they can be pumped full of drugs. Hey, the 1930s called. They're speaking in German and they'd like their ideas back.
Life is a terminal condition and it's pretty damn short. Quit spending your life trying to run everyone else's and pretending that your self-righteous crusades are justified because of some higher morality. You eat, breathe, and shit just like everyone else. Step back and let other people live their own damn lives and quit running around trying to cover the world in foam padding.
I want a diesel electric school bus.
I think (from recent posts) he's still in the process of converting it to some newer tech than Ruby on Rails. Not *quite* ready for prime time.
The actual "literature" chosen barely qualifies as such. From a reduced, ideologically derived vocabulary to a limited set of stories to choose from, it's as if George Orwell's Newspeak has stepped into our schools.
And thus, a step away from universal liturgy into ideological reduced vocabulary.