Link to Original Source
Good records management and CAD(computer aided dispatch) can warn the officer ahead of time what he
There are many ways technology can assist the agency in resource allocation for effectively assigning personnel to locations or determining staffing which can significantly reduce overtime that costs the cities money.
A good reporting system can get a cop from one assignment to another more efficiently as the reporting can be optimized, decreasing response time. Field identification can prevent the need to bring someone to a station for identification, the booking process can be cut down by at least 50-60%, which gets the cop back on the street where you want them.
There are many others on the horizon, however, there are not enough. It is time that the great minds, such as those here, start looking at developing solutions for law enforcement. There is a market out there for the person who is interested, that is for sure, the current players have been into it for a while, but they are built on old technology and I believe many lack the in-house talent to out it all together. Most of these companies were started by police officers who liked "playing with computers". Of course there are great companies out there, but they are few and far between, Hope that helped shed some light on the subject.
President Obama, 'It wasnt me'...
- Government Shutdown: "Washington needs to get out of the habit of governing by crisis" , blame Washington
- Weak employment number s, Blame Congress , forget the fact that the democrats have 40 job creation bills they haven't acted on.
- The Economy is sluggish
- Structural Problems are preventing economic growth: its the ATM Machines in airport Kiosks
- Businesses have lost their edge causing slow job growth, blame the American Businesses , forget tax hikes and regulations imposed by the administration
- US Economy is slow and jobs are not on the rise, blame High Energy Prices lets not talk about opposition to the American Energy Initiative, Shutting down Coal Production. After all Nuclear Power is the way to go... just ask Japan.
- Debt ceiling, spending out of control. blame republicans, blame congress. Wait.. doesnt the President sign all those spending bills?
Failure is an opportunity.
If you blame someone else,
there is no end to the blame.
Therefore the Master
fulfills her own obligations
and corrects her own mistakes.
She does what she needs to do
and demands nothing of others.
I think the problem we are facing is a lack of good leadership.
The growing list of prequels, sequels, cookie cutter movies and obviously the remakes, the question begs to be asked; Has Hollywood run out of ideas?
Should Hollywood be ashamed of themselves as they have more resources at their disposal than they ever had? There is no doubt that the advances in CGI open the door to almost anything, so, where is the problem?
Is the problem in the process? Are Producers so afraid of risk that they dump potential in the trash?
Is the problem the tight nit elitists controlling the creative processes by only giving the green light to the "in" crowd?
I suspect that the problem involves a little of everything I mentioned as well as a little lazyness and obviously things I have just not yet thought about. So, I pose the question to the smart and in-tune Slash-dotters; What is wrong with Hollywood?"
Link to Original Source
So, lyrics are out, Tablature is out... I wonder when they will shake down middle and high schools? They are onto a path where their greed is going to short-circuit the creative process.
Apperently, you cant teach people how to play either
This just demonstrates their short-sightedness.