* Fixed the broken OpenWRT support for the AMCC Kilauea Dev Board with patches, backports and Makefile Modification
* Ported DENX deployed USB-OTG support with the dwc_otg driver
* Reworked the flash map so that there is a custom fall-back ramdisk and a fully-permenant rootfs
Then comes the next problem. After finally porting in the dwc_otg USB driver to the OpenWRT patched kernel, I went about hooking up some usb-serial devices that we planned to use. They detected properly and registered. The I open up a minicom connection and WAM! 99-100% IRQ usage. Completely bogged down the system. Turns out, the device is running in an IRQ(Slave) mode and triggering interrupts that need to be serviced at an insane rate (had a back log of 89k interrupts at some points). After two weeks of focusing on this problem, I finally noticed something odd in my kernel build."
Link to Original Source