Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:there are signs  *Wednesday July 18, 2012 @09:21PM  1, Funny
   attached to McDonald's Denies Prof's Claim Staff Attacked Him For Wearing Digital Glasses
Re:Earth's Defence  *Saturday February 25, 2012 @08:48PM  1
   attached to Ask Slashdot: What Would Real Space Combat Look Like?
Re:Precision  *Saturday March 12, 2011 @10:41AM  1
   attached to Apple vs. Microsoft: a Tale of Two Mobile Updates
Hackers  *Saturday March 12, 2011 @10:45AM  1
   attached to Ask Slashdot: Worst Computer Scene In TV or Movies?
Re:Stop teasing us!  *Thursday March 10, 2011 @05:35PM  1
   attached to Flash-to-HTML5 Translator: Smart But Not Pretty
Re:Won't the military have something to say about   *Thursday March 10, 2011 @05:24PM  1
   attached to King Wants To Sell Out Ham Radio
Re:Wrong title  *Thursday March 10, 2011 @05:27PM 1 1
   attached to In Isk We Trust: the EVE Online IskBank Exposed
Re:WTF?  *Saturday October 09, 2010 @11:14AM  1
   attached to Facebook Billionaire Gives Money To Legalize Marijuana
Re:Well no wonder  *Saturday October 09, 2010 @11:17AM  1
   attached to US Monitoring Database Reaches Limit, Quits Tracking Felons and Parolees
Re:Bob Who?  *Monday March 29, 2010 @11:17AM 2 1
   attached to 15 Years of Microsoft Bob
Re:Asshole  *Monday March 29, 2010 @11:16AM 2 1
   attached to Raleigh Councilman Offers Child Naming Rights To Google
Re:Oooh, shiny!  *Monday March 15, 2010 @07:07PM 1 1
   attached to Bethesda Unveils New Co-op Dungeon Crawler
Re:As always...  *Monday March 01, 2010 @08:24PM  1
   attached to Another Study Attacks Violent Video Games, Claims To Be "Conclusive"
Re:A full season in the snow  *Monday March 01, 2010 @08:27PM  1
Re:A full season in the snow  *Sunday February 28, 2010 @10:32AM  1
Re:A full season in the snow  *Friday February 26, 2010 @07:45PM 3 5, Interesting
   attached to What Has Your Phone Survived?
Re:top floor  *Sunday February 28, 2010 @10:37AM  1
   attached to In a structure of N stories, I'd prefer my office be ...
Re:4Chan Members  *Sunday February 21, 2010 @09:36AM  1
Re:Hum.  *Sunday February 21, 2010 @09:35AM  1
   attached to The Surreal World of Chatroulette
Re:In Lego Universe the forces of evil are...  *Sunday February 21, 2010 @09:38AM  1
   attached to Lego Creating Multiplayer Online Game
Re:This must be fake.  *Thursday February 18, 2010 @10:07AM  1
Re:So good it's a verb  *Thursday February 18, 2010 @10:05AM  1
   attached to 20 Years of Photoshop
Re:Net Neutrality isn't the only thing to worry ab  *Tuesday February 16, 2010 @08:31PM  1
Re:It's all about profits anyway.  *Tuesday February 16, 2010 @08:29PM  1
   attached to A Simple Guide To Net Neutrality

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.